Kumite Master Athletic
Choose Your Options
The "Kumite Master Athletic" karate gi by Tokaido is the convincing result of intensive cooperation with experienced karate experts. This Gi can be rightly called the most innovative Kumite Master of all times. It sets new standards - especially in terms of cutting and features. Its features make it the ultimate karate uniform for ambitious Kumite athletes:
- A Slim Fit Karate Gi that fits perfectly: Waisted jacket featuring “Smart Shoulder”. The sleeves and trouser legs are narrower.
- Both cuffs on the jacket are made of elastic fabric and therefore last longer.
- The pants have an extra wide and soft rubber band - for a high wearing comfort without painful pressure points.
- The legs of the pants have special omission for the foot protectors.
- Another highlight: small pocket for the tooth protection is inserted into the inside of the pants.
- A special eyecatcher is the large, traditional Japanese print on the inside of the jacket.
- Shoulder embroidery on both sides ("Tokaido" in Japanese Kanji) gives the Gi a special touch and makes it look noble and unique.
- Multiple elastic mesh inserts on the jacket and trousers ensure excellent durability.
- Elastic inserts on the inside of the trousers provide an unrivaled leg-freedom of the fighter.
- Due to 100% polyester the suit remains shape stable even after repeated washing (does not shrink).
- Ultra-light Gi: The combination of the lightweight material (3.5oz) and the Slim fit cut eliminates unnecessary and interfering fabric to reduce weight.
- WKF approved Karate Gi
- Embroidered Tokaido logo on the chest, neck and now also on the pants!
- Delivery includes: jacket, pants and a cool gym bag.
Click here for the Kata Master Athletic size chart to confirm that the uniform has the measurements you desire for a proper fit.
Tokaido Japan provides the highest quality embroidery in Japanese or English. No company can surpass the level of embroidery perfected by Tokaido. You may choose to embroider your style name and/or your personal name in the general locations designated in the uniform graphic. For Japanese text, please select from the pop up menus by clicking on the Kanji Style Names or the Names in Japanese Katakana below the field that you desire. If your Style or Name is not in the menu then use this Google Translate link https://translate.google.com/#en/ja/ to CREATE and then COPY and PASTE into the field(s) you desire. We will confirm that the translation is correct before production. If you prefer English/Roman letters, then type directly in the field(s) of your choice.
This item is ready to ship within one week without added embroidery or two weeks should you decide to customize to your taste.
If you have any considerations you would like us to consider please write in the "Notes" box to let us know. You can also upload a document or picture.
Posted by Raymond Young on 13th Oct 2019
Best kumite Gi I’ve had in the 54 years of Wadoryu.
TOKAIDO note: Great enodersement, thank you.