Kata Master Athletic
Choose Your Options
Karate Gi, TOKAIDO Kata Master Athletic, WKF
This uniform is not for everyone! However, if you are looking for a first-class karate gi for kata competitions and championships, you will love the new Kata Master Athletic by Tokaido. The quality of the fabric specially developed for Kata leaves nothing to be desired. Thanks to the revised version of Team KI, the uniform fits even better and gives the competitor a distinctive charisma. An excellent Gi - designed by Kata athletes for Kata athletes.
- The cut was developed in coordination with Team Ki in person by the Japanese Kenichi Sato and Vice World Champion Ilja Smorguner.
- A Slim Fit Karategi that just fits perfectly: A tailored jacket featuring so called “smart shoulder cut” makes the suit look like a perfectly fitting business shirt in the upper body.
- The tight-fitting sleeves offer the possibility for officials and students to visualize the execution of the technique even better.
- The end seams of the sleeves are especially reinforced, which makes the suit fall when it is favorable and supports the optics.
- Innovative high-waist lacing for optimum leg-freeness with every movement.
- The pants has no outer seem for an unmarked look.
- The typical Japanese light blue cast of the fabric makes the Gi shine bright white in the headlights.
- The newly developed material has been optimized to underline every intensive technique with an impressive sound.
- The combination of cotton and polyester (70% cotton, 30% polyester) also reduced the weight of the suit for even higher jumps without compromising.
- A special eyecatcher is the large, traditional Japanese print on the inside of the jacket.
- Embroidered Tokaido logo on the chest, neck now also in the pants.
- WKF approved karate gi: can therefore be worn at all World Karate Championships.
- Low shrinkage rate of approx. 3%
- Delivered items: jacket, pants and a cool gym bag.
Click here for the Kata Master Athletic size chart to confirm that the uniform has the measurements you desire for a proper fit.
Tokaido Japan provides the highest quality embroidery in Japanese or English. No company can surpass the level of embroidery perfected by Tokaido. You may choose to embroider your style name and/or your personal name in the general locations designated in the uniform graphic. For Japanese text, please select from the pop up menus by clicking on the Kanji Style Names or the Names in Japanese Katakana below the field that you desire. If your Style or Name is not in the menu then use this Google Translate link https://translate.google.com/#en/ja/ to CREATE and then COPY and PASTE into the field(s) you desire. We will confirm that the translation is correct before production. If you prefer English/Roman letters, then type directly in the field(s) of your choice.
This item is ready to ship within one week without added embroidery or two weeks should you decide to customize it to your desire.
If you have any considerations you would like us to consider please write in the "Notes" box to let us know. You can also upload a document or picture.
Guys...Finally - the time has come! After many months of intense collaboration with Tokaido we are looking forward to present you the new ultimate Karate Gi for Kata. The “Kata Master Athletic” by Tokaido is truly amazing. For us it was very important to create a Kata Gi for all passionate Karate Athletes with high demands. The freedom of movement and the sound it offers are just awesome! Check it out ;) * * Link: https://www.dax-sports.com/en/4651/karate-gi-tokaido-kata-master-athletic-wkf?c=455 * * Music: 300 Violin Orchestra Fast Version No Copyright Free Music https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHEi... https://youtu.be/OAxXBH6SjZ0 * * * IG: https://www.instagram.com/ken_and_ilja/ Ilja's IG: https://www.instagram.com/ismorguner/ FB: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...
The Ultimate K...Guys...Finally - the time has come! After many months of inten...
Great for athletic build
Posted by Brandon on 12th Oct 2019
Wonderful gi. I have a very athletic male build (broad shoulders and chest, big thighs and glutes, thin waist) and this gi gives me excellent freedom of movement without being baggy. The material is lighter and does not seem as durable as my traditional 10 canvas gi, but the stitching and construction is everything you expect from Tokaido.
TOKAIDO note: Thank you for your comprehensive review.